Wednesday, April 24, 2013

Catch up!

I have not been able to get to the gym for quite awhile and I'm kicking myself for that, but what I have managed to do is do ab exercises every morning while Liam is drinking his morning milk, and then I've started doing the squat challenge. What is the squat challenge? It is a month long squat regimen that starts at 50 squats a day and then escalates to about 250 a day. I started it a month ago, but I ended up getting really sick and couldn't even get up out of bed for about four days and so I had to stop. But I'm starting up again!

Also, my mom and I went and got those Smart One dishes, and these Romaine Lettuces, so that's what my diet has been lately!

For my Romaine Lettuce salad, I usually just chop up one of the heads of Romaine, cut up some chicken breast over it, put a little bit of the Newman's Light Caesar Dressing (not the creamy one, and barely enough to give it some taste) and then I've put some parmesan cheese on top. It tastes really good and makes a wonderful salad. So I have either a salad or a dish for breakfast and then the other for lunch. My break day comes on Tuesday though when I go to dinner with my sister at Garcia's. The chips and salsa ALONE are 900 calories! YIKES! But I do really good eating wise on Tuesdays so that I can eat them and not feel bad about it. Although yesterday, I didn't eat nearly as much as I used to. I'm proud of that!

Yummy yummy salad!! This is my first one so there is no chicken and my cheese is different.
I'm already starting to feel better!! My water consumption has gone up dramatically and I think that I'm doing a lot better in trying to be healthier. Hopefully it starts to show soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment